Vacancy: Available (as of 29th September 2020)
Job Type: Electrician
Location: East Anglia and Inner London
We have a fantastic opportunity for up to 5 electrical engineers to join our fast growing team.
The correct candidates will be motivated, driven, and ambitions to grow and become part of the company.
You must have
- Minimum 5 years experience in domestic and commercial applications
- 18th Edition
- Capable of maintaining accurate records of all work carried out.
- An understanding of the importance of health and safety in the work place
- Positive approach to engaging with customers.
- A full and current UK driving licence
- City & Guilds 2391 or C&G's 2934+2935 level 3 inspection and testing preferred but not essential
- 1st and 2nd fix installations experience
- Previous experience of Installation of new heating circuits, completing the relevant certification.
- 42.5 hours a week standard with 1.5 times rate after 8.5 hours worked
- Company vehicle less than 3 years old
- Fuel card
- Option to use vehicle privately
- Company pension
- Company uniform inc. trousers, boots PPE
- Great hourly wage rate (£15.00 - £20.00 depending on experience)
- Plant and tooling supplied
- Overtime in abundance
- Travel paid when working out of area
- Start ASAP
- Company phone
How to apply?
Please remember to attach an electronic copy of your CV when completing our contact form.