Commercial Gas Engineer
Vacancy: Available (as of 29th September 2020)
Job Type: Gas Engineer
Location: East Anglia
EPPH require conscious and experienced commercial gas engineers to undertake a variety of works throughout the South East.
You must have
- Commercial gas qualifications
- Minimum 5 years experience commercial gas
- Able to undertake boiler changes, gas upgrades, pipework upgrades and general mechanical refurbishments within tight time frames
- Willing to travel and lodge away (All accommodation paid including meals)
- 42.5hrs per week basic hours
- OT at 1.5 time rate
- Travel paid outside 30 mile radius
- Working on time shift basis via company smartphone app
- Vehicle supplied (under 3 years old)
- Fuel card supplied
- Option to use vehicle privately should you wish
- Quality uniform supplied as required
- PPE Supplied as required
How to apply?
Please remember to attach an electronic copy of your CV when completing our contact form.